Do you like to wow humans every day? How about creating sweet and sassy media that makes clients say “Thank you, may I have another”. Oh yeah, and you’re wicked smart with the interwebs? Then keep reading…
At VVI, account executives are both lead consultants and project coordinators. They are responsible for defining solutions, answering hard questions, and ensuring the overall quality of a project. They also handle tasking, budgeting, and day-to-day communication with clients and internal teams.
In addition, our Account Exec’s:
- Get made fun of by their friends because they’re “too” organized (as if THAT’S possible).
- Have always been known for being good communicators.
- They consistently listen, synthesize, write, and speak better than most people.
- Are cool with wearing many hats. They never say “that’s not my job.”
- Fearlessly meet deadlines across multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Build long-term relationships with clients based on thorough planning, timely and professional communication, and intelligent problem-solving.
- Work relentlessly towards the big-picture goals without neglecting any of the immediate needs that come up daily.
- Love technology and are very web savvy.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs advertising campaign for clients of advertising agency: Confers with client to determine advertising requirements and budgetary limitations, utilizing knowledge of product or service to be advertised, media capabilities, and audience characteristics.
- Confers with agency artists, copywriters, photographers, and other media-production specialists to select media to be used and to estimate costs.
- Submits proposed program and estimated budget to client for approval.
- Coordinates activities of workers engaged in marketing research, writing copy, laying out artwork, purchasing media time and space, developing special displays and promotional items, and performing other media-production activities, in order to carry out approved campaign.
- Demonstrate integrity and believe in the vision of our company.
Things you Should Know
- Search engine optimization
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Social media marketing
- Web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics)
- Have some experience with HTML, CSS or other programming languages
Experience & Education
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Have 2-4 years post-grad experience (ideally) in a consulting or interactive agency role.
- Want to learn new technologies, tackle new challenges, and grow professionally.
VVI is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity and to prohibit discrimination and harassment for everyone regardless of age, color, race, creed, gender, national origin or ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, registered domestic partner status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, status with regard to public assistance, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Vision Video Interactive harnesses the latest technologies to create and deliver high-impact interactive applications and learning environments. We merge engaging content and media design with effective online interfaces, all wrapped in a custom strategy. Our strategies include:
- Video for any platform
- Interface designs
- Data collections and management
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Targeting Online Marketing (SEM) and Traditional Media